Charlie Willis

Charlie Willis
This is me

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Extra post for week one

So, we are now through week one of our Media Asset Creation class at Full Sail University. This is month 11 of a 12 month program, and the journey has been a great one. This week in our WIMBA session we had a course overview and got a picture of what we would be doing this month. I personally think that the most challenging thing that I am going to have to do is rework my website to fit the requirements. I have started on it and I believe that I will make it right with the help of Roxanne DeLeon. As graduation approaches, I am getting more and more excited to see the team that has been with me through this journey...Charlie's Angels. The angels are Alx Eller, Megan Sample, Nancy Madrigal, and Ali Weinreb. Thanks to them I have been able to keep my head on straight.

1 comment: