Charlie Willis

Charlie Willis
This is me

Friday, June 24, 2011

Week 4 Free post

Week 4 is coming to a close, and I feel more confident each day in what I have accomplished over these last 11 months. I have been privileged to be a part of a wonderful team sometimes known as "M&E" and sometimes know as "Charlie's Angels." Had it not been for my teammates and the bond that we have created, I would never have been able to make it this far through this program. I truly hope that the future participants in the EMDT program also can find a way to create this bond. This month, I created a document that I am hoping migt get picked up for publication...One of my life dreams has been to be a published, although I will admit that I anticipated that it would be for a song that I had written or arranged. I am trying harder to be the board in this game of life and trying to make sure that I am doing what is best for the "us" in the story. Thank you, Joe for introducing this wonderful book, "The At of Possibility" to us. In my opinion, this should be brought in at the beginning of the program.

1 comment: