Charlie Willis

Charlie Willis
This is me

Friday, June 17, 2011

Week 3 free posting

I cannot believe that three weeks have gone by in this class. Time is really flying, and I do not know if it is because I am getting older or if I am just more and more excited as I close in on the goal. Reading The Art of Possibility I have came to the realization that I care about what is happening in my life, but I don't. By that I mean I have come to accept things the way they are and I am looking for what I can do with it now.
There are things that I want to do, things I want to try, but I know that I am holding myself back. Things like auditioning for a Broadway Musical in New York or telling my school board to "take this job and shove it." I might do that one day, but for right now I am ok with what is happening. Being a musician is cool, being a teacher is cool, but being a human being that strives to live that life of passion that the authors talk about...that is way cool. I want to be way cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment