Charlie Willis

Charlie Willis
This is me

Friday, June 10, 2011

Extra posting for week 2

Well, my website is up and hopefully fixed, my literature review is ready, I have done my posts for earlier this week, and now I am finishing up week 2. The biggest surprise to me was the book in this class. I find it captivating and easy to read and relate to. That is the sign of a good author(s) I guess and I believe the authors to have done a great job. Speaking of jobs, I went to the Full Sail campus yesterday and met some of the instructors from months past, as well as spent some time in career development thinking about and working on my resume and CV. The FS instructors were so open and inviting to the environment that they work in, I found it a place that I really want to be able to be a part of. I met Megan and we had some food at a local restaurant and had some good conversation. This week has flown by and I am looking forward to the next. Not too much longer and graduation will be upon us....Here's to a great time left.

No comments:

Post a Comment