Charlie Willis

Charlie Willis
This is me

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Week 4 publishing_Leadership Project



     My CBR choices for where to try and get my article published consists of the submission to Education Technology Research and Development or the Journal of Technology and Teacher Education.Each of these sites would be a great place to have my article published...Here's hoping.
     The paper that I have written is located here and I hope that it might be picked up.


Think Aloud #1
Think Aloud #2

1 comment:

  1. Charlie,
    I admire how brave you are in submitting your paper to a professional journal for publication. You did a great job discussing your research in our WIMBA session on Tuesday and I am confident that your paper will be "picked-up" for publication in the near future. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete